The Old Post Office

Commercial rentals surrounded by history
Located at 141 Broadway, Hanover, PA 17331

The Post Office was designed by Office of the Supervising Architect James Knox Taylor in 1910 and built between 1911 and 1913. It is a sandstone building in the Renaissance Revival style. In 1969 The Post Office was moved to another location and people began calling the building at 141 Broadway The Old  Post Office.  It was renovated for offices in 1991 by an architect in Hanover, PA.  ​ The Old Post Office was placed on the National Register of Historic Places by the United States Department of the Interior in December 1992.

Today, the main entrance of the Old Post Office is in the rear of the building where there is free off street parking for tenants and their customers. ​ 

Spaces at the Old Post Office and in other historic buildings are proudly offered by

    Phone Scott Roland 717.891.5532
Email kRoland@BlueRidgeHoldings.com